The Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education(PGDPPED) is a specialized programme for preparing teachers for the Pre-primary level. The Programme has been developed to meet the ever increasing demand for trained manpower in pre primary educational institutions. The Programme has been designed to provide a comprehensive view of the theoretical as well as practical aspects of pre school education in the existing and emerging educational scenario. If students want to know about IGNOU PGDPPED course , we are providing complete information regarding IGNOU PGDPPED course.
- To systematize experiences and strengthen the professional competencies of pre-school teachers;
- To enable teachers to organize meaningful learning experiences for pre-school children;
- To develop skills required in selecting and organising learning experiences;
- To develop an understanding of the developmental needs of pre-school children;
- To develop an understanding of various aspects of pre-school management.
Read more : Home – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Read more : IGNOU – School of Education (SOE) – Programmes – Distance – Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education (PGDPPED)
Eligibility for IGNOU PGDPPED Programme
Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from any recognised university.
Medium of IGNOU PGDPPED Programme
Duration of IGNOU PGDPPED Programme
Minimum Duration of the programme: 1 year
Maximum Duration of the course: 4 Years
|MES-081||Introduction to Pre-School Education||4|
|MES-082||Human Development During Early Childhood||4|
|MES-083||Principles of Childhood Education||4|
|MES-084||Practices in Modern Childhood Education||4|
Now I hope that you have got a lot of information about IGNOU’s PGDPPED Program and you will have learned a lot about this course easily. .
Note : ignou assignment wala is not an official site of IGNOU