How to make the IGNOU DPLAD project
DPLAD- an abbreviation for Diploma in Panchayati Level Administration and Development is a course that provides a student the necessary knowledge, skill, and talent that is mandatory for strengthening local democracy and the procedure that follows decentralized planning. The Panchayat Raj system has prevailed in our country for the longest time. But it was after a very long argumentative petition that the Constitutional (73rd Amendment) Act, 1992 stated the job of rejuvenating the Panchayat Raj System in India and this diploma course in Panchayati Level Administration and Development, is required by a student to compile a project which should consist of a collection of survey and data.
This course helps the students to work in a cooperative and coordinated fashion with the elected representatives. The maximum tenure stands four years and the minimum stands to one year for the GPLAD course.
Objectives of survey and data in a DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayati Level Administration and Development) Project-
- Helps a student to imbibe knowledge regarding appropriate statistical methods.
- Provides information about the usage of appropriate research designs.
- It also helps a student identify and formulate research problems along with forte in writing a good research proposal.
- The collection and analyzing the data accompanied by conducting a scientific investigation systematically is also a major objective of the collection of surveys and data in a DPLAD project.
Formulation of DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayati Level Administration And Development) Project proposal-
It is expected by the learners to choose a particular area of interest. Then after consulting the guide, they have to select a particular topic for the project. PROJECT PROPOSAL can be defined as an outline of the complete work that a student will undertake through the DPLAD course.
The format that can be kept in mind while forming a DPLAD proposal is mentioned as follows-
- An effective title of the project proposal.
- A thorough background check and study.
- A review of the literature.
- The objectives of the study and data collection (mentioned above)
- The hypothesis of the data and study collection (if any)
- Information on the research methodology- sample, tests, tools, statistics to be used.
- Final information regarding the references.
Read more : Assignments (ignou.ac.in)
Sample project topics for IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayati Level Administration And Development)
- Human Rights Violation for Women.
- The empowerment of women in the Panchayati Raj Institution.
- The status upheld by the schedule tribe women in society.
- The study and raising awareness to the rural people about microfinance facilities.
- A deep study on the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act on the empowerment of women.
- The status and position of Dalit women in society.
- A study on the topic of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and the impact it has created on the livelihoods of the rural people.
- The role played by communication for the development of women living in rural lands.
- The role played by the rural banks in the empowerment of farmers.
- The role played for educating and empowering women both rural and urban by the Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s).
Preparation of DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayati Level Administration And Development) project report and thesis||IGNOU bprp-004 project
The dependency on the size of the project is on the nature and the theme of the project you have selected. It is expected that the project should be winded up within 100 pages and should be written in double spaces. It should also be compiled in an A4 size sheet.
The report should be in the following format-
- Title- The title of the project, name of the candidate, address of the residence, year, and the enrollment number of the candidate should be accommodated on this page.
- Introduction- The introduction of the problem will be made on this page. This page gives the reader an idea about the topic, the reason why the candidate chooses that topic, and how did the topic emerge. The introduction needs to contain the purpose of the research.
- Reviewing the literature- The idea of reviewing the literature is a piece of collective information regarding the body of works done by previous researchers and published in the form of journals, articles, and books. It allows the reader to generate ideas and questions regarding the research.
- Significance- The reason for completing the project is mentioned in this
- Hypothesis- This section consists of the important objectives and aims of the research. A hypothesis also provides a statement that tells the readers about the effort and cause of the project.
- Methodology- This includes samples, tools, statistical analysis, and tests. The topic selected determines the size and nature of the project.
- Result and discussion- The result of the research after the data and statistical analysis is displayed in this section of the project in the form of a tabular and graphical form.
- Conclusion- The learner should conclude the motive of the project in this
- Delimitation- This section includes the mention of restraints, limitations, and constraints.
- Suggestions- The learner can give further suggestions regarding further research in that particular area.
- References- They should be listed alphabetically in an APA format. The learner will require a supervisor for carrying out this project.
I hope this article was successful in making the readers and the learned students of the IGNOU institution understand how to make a DPLAD project.