Without project submission students can not complete their degree or diplomas.in IGNOU, Approval is the main thing .Frstly studenbts have to submit proposal for approval . if IGNOU authority approve synopsis, after then start report according project guideline. If you select the topic that interests you, have deep understanding of and think have something to educate others, your project will definitely get the eyes of the teacher.
IGNOU SYNOPSIS /PROPOSAL
- Read your own IGNOU project guide.
- first, choose a unique topic for the project.
- Do not copy from google or old project
- Make a simple synopsis within 8-12 pages
- Send to study centre/regional centre/IGNOU Delhi for approval
- After getting approval, students can ready for the report.
Read more : Home – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Read more : www.ignou.ac.in
How to Prepare IGNOU Project Report?
|TITLE.||The first page of the ignou project report should be the title of the project.|
|INTRODUCTION.|| In this chapter, we have to write about the problem. in this chapter, we have to write the purpose of the project clearly.
|LITERATURE REVIEW.||A literature review sums up and incorporates the current insightful exploration on a specific subject. Literature surveys are a type of scholarly composing usually utilized in technical studies, sociologies, and humanities. Be that as it may, dissimilar to investigate papers, which set up new contentions and make unique commitments, literature audits sort out and present existing examination. As an understudy or scholarly, you may deliver a literature survey as an independent paper or as a segment of a bigger examination venture.|
|RESEARCH METHODOLOGY||is an approach to deliberately taking care of a research issue. It is a study of concentrating on how research is done experimentally. Basically, it is the method by which the researchers approach their work of portraying, assessing, and anticipating marvel. It means to give the work plan of research. It gives preparing in picking strategies materials, logical instruments, and procedures pertinent to the arrangement of the issue.|
|RESULTS & DISCUSSION||The findings of the research paper after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research paper studies.|
|CONCLUSION.||Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.|
|REFERENCES||we have to write references in APA format.|
IGNOU Contact Details for Project related queries: Regarding your project queries IGNOU has a project cell to handle all the queries of student related to projects. Below are the details where you may call or email. Project Cell:
|Contact:||Issues related to:|
|Phone No: 011-29532294
Intercom No. 1313/1320/1321
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
|All the queries related to your project, topic and Submission.|
Projects Available at IGNOU ASSIGNMENT WALA for IGNOU Courses
- Masters of Business Administration(MS-100)
- BTS (PTS-4, PTS-5, PTS-6)
- MA Pol. Science(MPSE-10)
- PG Diploma in Translation(PGDT-5)
- BDP(Application-oriented courses)-Human Environment(AHE-01)
- BDP(Application-oriented courses)- Teaching of Primary School Mathematics(AMT-01)
- BDP(Application-oriented courses)-APM
- MA Rural Development(MRDP-001)
- MA Public Administration(MPAP-02)
- MA Education(MESP-1)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education(DNHE-4)
- Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development(Bprp004)
- Master in Tourism Management(MTM-16)
- Master of Computer Applications(MCSP-060)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCSP-64/CS-76)
- Master of Education(MESP-068)
- PG diploma in rural development (rdd5)
- PG diploma in educational management and administration (mesp049)
- PG diploma in educational technology (mes035)
- PG Diploma in Sustainability Science(Msdp18)
IGNOU PROJECT STATUS
The IGNOU Project Status link should be linked at least 25 to 35 days after the last date for the project report submission. As soon as the status link is released, the students will be able to check through their project report status by visiting the official website of IGNOU.
Follow these steps to check your project report status.
Step – 1 – On the official website of IGNOU at http://www.ignou.ac.in, you will find the Project Status link when it is being released by the University.
Step – 2 – As student click on the link, a page will come up where you need to log in with your University credentials. Step – 3 – As you click on the Submit option after providing the details, the Project Status will be displayed on the
Step – 4 – student can download this status and can take a print out of it. IGNOU Students can also check or inquire about their project status by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org for the current status of their submitted project.
The final result of the project report along with the assignments will be also released soon by IGNOU on its official website from where the students can check them too.