IGNOU will hold a convocation program across India. The Indira Gandhi National Open University has notified regarding the future convocation program. The Convocation function will be managed at 56 Regional Centers across the country while the main function will be conducted at the headquarters.
The live telecast will show on the GYAN darshan channel of convocation. Students who have completed their programs in December-2022/ June-2023 term-end examinations are eligible for the award of the original certificate at this convocation. Students who passed a degree or diploma from the university had to deposit Rs 600 during the registration process to get the document.
Read more: Home – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Read more : IGNOU 33rd Convocation
HOW TO APPLY FOR IGNOU CONVOCATION?
- To register for convocation please visit the official website of ignou.
- If you are new and want to register online, please click on the register online option.
- you will open new pages when you click on register online.
- after clicking on the search option, you will get your admission details of ignou.
- By clicking on email id and mobile no, you will get all your details.
- if you want to change your address for receiving a degree, you can change your address otherwise no problem.
- After paying fees, you will get a fess receipt.
- For confirmation of successful registration, you will go back and re-enter your enrollment no and search.
- If you cannot attend the convocation program, you will get your degree at your mention address by speed post of IGNOU.
IGNOU DOCUMENT NOT GET
If anyone forgot to fill convocation form of ignou, due to some circumstances. Students do not need to worry. There is a second way to get your certificate from ignou. students have to make 600 rs DD Favour of IGNOU DELHI and contact your regional centre for getting other help.
IGNOU 38TH CONVOCATION