IGNOU Re-registration date extend
Good news For students, IGNOU extended the last date of re-registration for January 2021 till 15 Feb 2021. Students can fill re-registration form till 15 Feb 2021.
As per the IGNOU, the reregistration for MP, MPB and MCA projects will initiate in a few days. Just those applicants can re-register who have just been enlisted for a program by the college.
How to Apply Online for Re-Registration?
for new students
if you have not registered on the re-registration portal yet then do follow the below procedure for the same.
- First, Click on the Re-Registration link and go to the main section by clicking on proceed for re-registration
- Here, comes the main procedure so click on the “New Registration” button and select your program, enter your enrollment number, enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- You are now registered at the portal so now follow the below procedure for getting re-register for the next year and semester.
Read more : IGNOU – The People’s University
for old Student:
if you already registered at the Online re-registration portal then you can follow the below
- steps to get successfully re-registration in your program.
- Candidates have to first open our given Re-Registration link
- Now, click on the checkbox and click on proceed for the re-registration button
Here, you are on the main page of the re-registration section.
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to follow other procedures.
fill your Online Application form with the required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re-Registration
Payment method for giving fees
- credit card
- net banking
- debit card
IGNOU re-registration date extend for January 2021 session . If students want help related ignou re-registration form mail to [email protected] Or contact of the regional centres of university.