The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU re- registration has been begun for January 2021 cycle. Up-and-comers who need to apply for the admission to IGNOU can visit the official site at ignou.samarth.edu.in to finish the enlistment cycle.
As per the IGNOU, the reregistration for MP, MPB and MCA projects will initiate in a few days. Just those applicants can re-register who have just been enlisted for a program by the college.
Requirements for re registration form
- enrollment no
- programme will be available on ignou list
- Email id
- mobile no
ignou re registration january 2021 dates
IGNOU Re-Registration for the meeting January 2021 will be begun soon by the college. The understudies are presently ready to get registered in the impending meeting for their next sem or year through online mode. Connect with the page to get the most recent updates and news regarding re-registration. Regularly, IGNOU July meeting Re-Registration begins in the period of March or April while IGNOU January meeting Re-registration begins in the period of September-October yet it may get deferred to December 2020.
Applicants will be advised of all reports regarding the re-registration meeting began by IGNOU Team and they can register themselves for the current meeting. IGNOU Head office frequently broadening the last date for re-registration in each meeting so every understudy can register without missing any Semester or Year.
Starting date : 1 Dec 2020
Last date : 15 january 2021
How to Apply Online for Re-Registration?
for new students
if you have not registered on the re-registration portal yet then do follow the below procedure for the same.
- First, Click on the Re-Registration link and go to the main section by clicking on proceed for re-registration
- Here, comes the main procedure so click on the “New Registration” button and select your program, enter your enrollment number, enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- You are now registered at the portal so now follow the below procedure for getting re-register for the next year and semester.
for old Student:
if you already registered at the Online re-registration portal then you can follow the below
- steps to get successfully re-registration in your program.
- Candidates have to first open our given Re-Registration link
- Now, click on the checkbox and click on proceed for the re-registration button
Here, you are on the main page of the re-registration section.
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to follow other procedures.
fill your Online Application form with the required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re-Registration
Payment method for giving fees
- credit card
- net banking
- debit card