The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU re- registration has been begun for July 2023 cycle. Up-and-comers who need to apply for the admission to IGNOU can visit the official site at ignou.samarth.edu.in to finish the enlistment cycle.
As per the IGNOU, the reregistration for MP, MPB and MCA projects will initiate in a few days. Just those applicants can re-register who have just been enlisted for a program by the college.
Requirements for re registration form
- enrollment no
- programme will be available on ignou list
- Email id
- mobile no
ignou Re registration july 2023 dates
IGNOU Re-Registration for the meeting July 2023 will be begun soon by the college. The understudies are presently ready to get registered in the impending meeting for their next sem or year through online mode. Connect with the page to get the most recent updates and news regarding re-registration. Regularly, IGNOU July meeting Re-Registration begins in the period of March or April while IGNOU January meeting Re-registration begins in the period of September-October yet it may get deferred to December 2023.
Applicants will be advised of all reports regarding the re-registration meeting began by IGNOU Team and they can register themselves for the current meeting. IGNOU Head office frequently broadening the last date for re-registration in each meeting so every understudy can register without missing any Semester or Year.
Starting date : 1 may 2023
Last date : 15 july 2023
Read more : Examination Form (ignou.ac.in)
How to Apply Online for Re-Registration?
for new students
if you have not registered on the re-registration portal yet then do follow the below procedure for the same.
- First, Click on the Re-Registration link and go to the main section by clicking on proceed for re-registration
- Here, comes the main procedure so click on the “New Registration” button and select your program, enter your enrollment number, enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- You are now registered at the portal so now follow the below procedure for getting re-register for the next year and semester.
for old Student:
if you already registered at the Online re-registration portal then you can follow the below
- steps to get successfully re-registration in your program.
- Candidates have to first open our given Re-Registration link
- Now, click on the checkbox and click on proceed for the re-registration button
Here, you are on the main page of the re-registration section.
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to follow other procedures.
fill your Online Application form with the required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re-Registration
Payment method for giving fees
- credit card
- net banking
- debit card
IGNOU Re-registration fee is required to pay along with the form filling process; students should pay the fee in parts. For example, suppose any IGNOU student pursue the BA program, and the fee for the BA program is 9,000 rupees for the first time. In that case, they need to pay the fee in 3 parts according to the 3 years fee, So, the IGNOU Re-registration fee is Rs 3000 for BA program.
When the fee submission process is complete, then the student will get the fee confirmation by email id or by SMS on the registered mobile number. IGNOU Re-registration Fee depends on the course a student has selected for admission and the remaining amount due. The amount differs from one course to another. We all know that the difference is general for the Re-registration fee, and in the dropdown list, we mention the course-wise fee structure read out and bifurcate.
Also, IGNOU provides new opportunities for students who missed the IGNOU re-registration 2023 deadline. Students have a chance to still complete the re-admission with a late fee of INR 200/-.
IGNOU Re-registration Status July 2023
IGNOU re-registration last date 2023 is 30 June 2023 for the July session once it gets completed the next task is to check IGNOU Re-registration Status online. After filling out the re-registration form, students receive an SMS or confirmation mail from IGNOU University. One can check the re-registration status by login in with the credentials provided at the time of registration.
Usually, the university takes 30 days or more to share the IGNOU Re-registration Status 2023 of the next year/semester on its portal, for which students will have to wait patiently. In case any issue arises. one can contact the authority through Telephonic calls or E-Mail.
How to Check IGNOU Re-registration Status 2023? Students after re-registering for the July session, have a question about how to check the status of IGNOU online re-registration 2023. So.
There are steps below following which students can check their re-registration status.
• Visit the official link of the IGNOU Registration portal @ontinemignou.acin.
• Login with the enrollment number & code sent by the University
• After clicking on submit button.
• Check the programme details like the course code.
• If course names are visible, that means IGNOU has updated the re-registration status 2023.