Hello friends, do you want to take admission in IGNOU MAPC (Master of Arts in Psychology) Programmme? And do you want to know the complete information about this course in detail? So do read this post till the end because I am going to give you complete information about IGNOU’s MAPC Course in this post.
In this course you will be taught about base of psychology, depth investigation about human behavior, psychology theory and techniques and skills. This program is useful for students who want to do post graduation in psychology and who want to make a career in it.
Eligibility of IGNOU MAPC Programme
To take admission in this program, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Medium of IGNOU MAPC Programme
You can read this program of IGNOU only in the English language.
Read more: Home – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Duration of IGNOU MAPC Programme
To complete this program, you are given at least 2 year and maximum 4 years, during this period you will have to pass all your subjects.
IGNOU MAPC Fee
The fee of this program changes every year, so my advice is that you must know its fee once before taking admission in it.
IGNOU MAPC Subjects
I am giving below all the subjects that IGNOU provides for this program. You have to choose subjects of total 64 credits in this program.
IGNOU MAPC 1st Year Subjects
- MPC 1 – Cognitive Psychology, Learning and Memory
- MPC 2 – Life Span Psychology
- MPC 3 – Personality: Theories and Assessment
- MPC 4 – Advanced Social Psychology
- MPC 5 – Research Methods in Psychology
- MPC 6 – Statistics in Psychology
- MPCL 7 – Practicum in Experimental Psychology & Psychological Testing
IGNOU MAPC 2nd Year Subjects (Choose any one group)
Group A: Clinical Psychology
- MPCE 11 – Psychopathology
- MPCE 12 – Psychodiagnostics
- MPCE 13 – Psychotherapeutic methods
- MPCE 14 – Practicum in Clinical Psychology
- MPCE 15 – Internship
- MPCE 16 – Project
Group B: Counselling Psychology
- MPCE 21 – Counselling Psychology
- MPCE 22 – Assessment in Counselling and Guidance
- MPCE 23 – Interventions in Counselling
- MPCE 24 – Practicum in Counselling Psychology
- MPCE 25 – Internship
- MPCE 26 – Project
Group C: Industrial and Organizarional Psychology
- MPCE 31 – Organisational Behaviour
- MPCE 32 – Human Resource Development
- MPCE 33 – Organisational Development
- MPCE 34 – Practicum in Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- MPCE 35 – Internship
- MPCE 36 – Project
Now I hope that you have got a lot of information about IGNOU’s MAPC Program and you will have learned a lot about it.