Research Methods in Psychology (BPC- 003)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPC-003
Assignment Code: BPC- 003/ASST/TMA/2022-23
Note: All Questions Are Compulsory
Section – A
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15×3=45 marks
1. Explain the different steps of designing a case study research.
2. How can you construct a questionnaire for a survey research?
3. Explain the meaning, characteristics and functions of hypothesis.
Section – B
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5×5=25 marks
4. Concept of pilot test.
5. Guidelines for writing a summary.
6. Advantages and disadvantages of an experiment.
7. Differences between field study and survey research.
8. Goals and objectives of a psychological research.
Section – C
Answer the following in about 50 words each 10×3=30 marks
9. Meaning of variable.
10. Purpose of content analysis.
11. Definition of interview.
12. Difference between direct and indirect observation.
13. Purpose of qualitative research.
14. Difference between individual test and group test.
15. Biases of research.
16. Meaning of grey literature.
17. Importance of writing an abstract in a research report.
18. Concept of structured observation.