IGNOU SCHOLARSHIP -Students belong from SC/ST/OBC /PWD category can apply for fees waiver in IGNOU . The University provides exemption of programme fee to students from SC/ST category as per its policy. The policy is reviewed for every admission cyde. Students are advised to visit the University website or contact the Regional Centre to know about the latest provisions. The SC and ST students who are employed or who are availing any kind of fellowship or fee exemption from other agencies are not eligible for fee exemption under SCSP/TSP scheme. The exemption of fee is confined to Programme Fee mentioned in this Admission Prospectus. The scheme will not exempt late fee (if any), term-end-exam fee, convocation fee etc. Supporting them to achieve their high learning academic session. Perhaps not every student is allowed to avail the scheme only the SC/ST/OBC/Minority/PWD students are eligible to avail the scheme. IGNOU has provided a sum of ₹50,000 to the students as a scholarship amount in 2019. If students want to know about ignou scholarship please read full article.
Notice : According ignou new rules free education for third gender and call girls. for more information please visit your nearest regional center of IGNOU.
The understudies should introduce one duplicate of identification size photo, verified endorsement of pay declaration, local area authentication, address evidence and Aadhar card duplicate with the application structure. The understudies ought to be prudent to give their communicational subtleties, individual subtleties and instructive subtleties in the grant structure. IGNOU grant application structure for 2021 will be accessible in the authority site of IGNOU. The understudies who are seeking after PHD can be qualified to get grant from IGNOU.
The understudies ought to be mentioned to give the legitimate subtleties in the application structure. In the event that any error found in the application structure, the test leading group of IGNOU will be dismissed their grant application. IGNOU will be given grant application structure in the PDF design. The understudies can likewise download their application structure from the authority website. The understudies ought to be prudent to take the printed copy of IGNOU for their future reference. IGNOU will be likewise given the grant and burden offices to the actual inabilities understudies. The understudies need to present the application structure online according to plan before the last date just as the printed version of the application structure to the provincial focal point of study focus of IGNOU.
IGNOU Scholarship and Reimbursement of Fees rules
- All students including those belonging to reserved categories viz., Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC and Physically Handicapped are required to pay the full fee at the time of admission to the University.
- Students belonging to Reserved Categories viz. SC, ST & Physically Handicapped admitted to IGNOU are eligible for Government of India scholarships provided these are available for PG level programmes.
- Students are advised to collect scholarship forms from the Directorate of Social Welfare or Office of the Social Welfare Officer of the concerned State Government and submit the filled in forms to them through the concerned Regional Director of IGNOU.
- Scholarship scheme of National Centre for Promotion of Employment of Disabled People (NCPEDP) for Post Graduate level programmes is available for the students of this university.
- To Know more about Ignou Scholarship search on google ignou prospectus.
- Click Here to Download application form
Method to apply for IGNOU Scholarship
The students those who want to get scholarship from IGNOU University should fill the scholarship application form from the official website of IGNOU. The students can easily fill and submit the application form without any difficult. The exam board will be issued the direct link to the students to get scholarship application form from the official website. Even though, some candidates have the hesitation with the computer, then the students can follow the given steps. Here, we are providing the simple steps to explain about how to fill IGNOU scholarship online.
- Go and login to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University at ignou.ac.in.
- You Need to Download the IGNOU Scholarship Form from the official site or click on the link given below.
- Download Scholarship Form from this link Click Here to Download
4. Fill the application form such as name of the student, programme code, name of the programme, duration of the programme and other required details.
5.Then, Fill your correct Ban Account details with IFSC Code.
6.Submit the duly filled form, Student ID Card, and Caste Certificate at your concerned Regional Center.
7.The scholarship application form will be provided in PDF by IGNOU.
8.Take the Xerox copy of the IGNOU Scholarship application form for their future Need
Scholarships & Loan Facilities By IGNOU Under “Trust Funds”
- 1.80 lakh per annum is the limit of the candidate’s income. In the event that candidate income goes more than this amount, he/she would not be able to apply for the national funds.
- The university has reserved 50% of the seats for the girl’s candidates only.
- Under the scheme the university provides 500 along ( amounting 12000) per year can be awarded for the eligible candidates or those candidates who are suffering from any eligibility or else who wants to pursue higher academics/ professional or technical qualification.
Vidhya Lakshmi Portal
Vidya Lakshmi Portal is a first of its kind portal for students seeking Education Loan. Set up in August 2015, it is a single window electronic platform for students to access information and prepare applications for Educational Loans and Government Scholarships. The Portal has the facility of tracking the students right from the inception of loan application until the completion of sanction of loan or otherwise. Students can view, apply and track their education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere through the Portal. The portal has been developed and being maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Nearly 40 Banks have registered for over 70 Educational Loan Schemes on the Vidya Lakshmi Portal and integrated their system with the Portal for providing loan processing status to students.
The learners enrolled in IGNOU are eligible for Government of India Scholarships. They are advised visit the National Scholarship Portal of the Government of India( httos://scholarshios.uov.in/ ) and submit their application online. For further details students may contact their Regional Centre.