Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education (PGDAE) is the result of collaborative efforts of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), United Nationâ€™s Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) and Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). If students want to know about IGNOU PGDAE Course , we are providing complete information regarding IGNOU PGDAE Course .
This innovative Programme aims at promoting professional development and capacity building in the area of adult education with an emphasis on participatory adult learning, documentation and information networking at national and international levels. It is meant for both in-service and pre-service graduates.
To promote professional competency and capacity building of the adult education functionaries as well as all those interested in entering and seeking a career in the field of adult education. The idea is:
- To develop their knowledge and understanding of various aspects of theory and practice of adult education;
- To upgrade their knowledge and understanding of adult education policies and programmes;
- To enhance their understanding and skills of documentation, management and dissemination of knowledge and information on various aspects and processes of adult education;
- To improve their knowledge, understanding, skills and abilities related to organizing and managing an adult learning setup;
- To equip them with the skills of involving the community in participatory planning and development of curriculum, teaching learning, training, evaluation and research processes in adult education;
- To enhance their understanding and skills of networking for their personal, social, and professional development; and
- To enable them to critically analyse, appreciate and promote the role of adult education in the emerging social, political, cultural, economic, developmental, environmental and educational situations for effecting transformation at the national and international levels.
Read more : Home – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Eligibility for IGNOU PGDAE Programme
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Medium of IGNOU PGDAE Programme
Duration of IGNOU PGDAE Programme
Minimum Duration: 1 Year
Maximum Duration: 4 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 7,200
|Understanding Adult Education
|Policy Planning and implementation of Adult Education in India
|Knowledge Management, Information Dissemination and Networking in Adult Education
|Practical work Components: Student’s Handbook for Practical Work
Now I hope that you have got a lot of information about IGNOU’s PGDAE Program and you will have learned a lot about this course easily.
Note : ignou assignment wala is not an official site for IGNOU