GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY (BPC 001)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 001
Assignment Code: BPC 001/ASST/TMA/2022-23
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Define psychology. Discuss the branches or divisions of general and applied psychology.
2. Discuss the different theories of Intelligence.
3. Discuss in details about confects of interest in social context.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Explain the concept of Pseudo-science/Pseudo-Psychology.
5. Discuss about early schools of Psychology.
6. Explain the stages of development of brain according to neuroscientist viewpoints.
7. Define sensation and elucidate the processes of vision with the structure of eye.
8. Discuss the Milgram’s experiments on reaction to authority.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Psychology and Economics
10. Tasks of Psychology
12. Perceptual Organization
13. Language Acquisition
14. Steven’s Power Law
16. Higher order Conditioning
17. Heider’s balance theory of attitude organization
18. Form and Content of Communication