Rural Development – Planning and Management
Course Code: MRD-103
Course Title: Rural Development – Planning and Management
Assignment No.: MRD-103/AST/TMA-3/2023
Note: The assignment has three sections. It contains questions, which require long, medium and short
answers. A long answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not exceed 500 words each.
Short answers should not exceed 100 words each
Long Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following
1. What do you mean by decentralized planning? Elaborate the multi-level structure of planning.
2. Explain the concept of ‘Social Action’ and discuss strategies adopted for organizing Social Action
3. What is meant by Monitoring? Discuss the process of developing a good Monitoring Information
Medium Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Describe the main dimensions of Project Evaluation.
2. Explain in brief meaning and scope of grassroots Level Planning.
3. Identify the steps involved in the registration process of a voluntary organisation.
Short Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Attempt any Five of the following
1. Pay Back Period
2. Concurrent and Terminal Evaluation.
3. Internal Rate of Return
4. Comprehensive Development Plan
5. Average Return of Investment.
6. Positive Impact of NGOs
7. Narmada Bachao Andolan