The Deadline for the submission of IGNOU assignments for Dec TEE 2021 has been closed by Indira Gandhi National Open University. Only those students who have submitted the assignment on the prescribed date will be able to check the IGNOU assignment status 2021. Candidate has to write and submit their assignments to the study centre before the due date.
The assignment has 30% weightage in each so to score the maximum marks here are some of the important suggestions. Proper presentation should be there, neat and clean surface, use of margins, borders, high quality paper should be used. Do copy the assignment full from the internet and try to make your own answers. Search the latest information about the topic given. Do Not use multicolor pens, designer sheets. Make your handwriting clear . End your answers or summary with a proper conclusion. Highlight the essential points and write the keywords. Create a proper index the sheets must be organized properly and overall the assignment should be clean and crystal clear.
As per communication received from IGNOU Hqrs., Learners can submit handwritten, scanned assignments for the TEE December 2021 session, on the specified email ids /Google Links of their concerned Study Centre, as uploaded on RC Delhi 3 website. Please go through the detailed guidelines on this website before submitting the online assignments.Last date for submission of Assignments is 15.01.2022
Ist Year || IInd Year (July 2021-Jan 22)
IGNOU Assignment Status 2021-22
The assignments of IGNOU 2021 which have been submitted via mail earlier need to be re-submitted by the candidates online through the link shared below. The status of the IGNOU 2021 assignment will be updated after the students have submitted all the assignments. The students will need to use their enrolment number, date of birth, and code of the program to check the status of IGNOU assignment 2021 status. The IGNOU assignments can be downloaded by the students based on their programs. The assignments should be submitted by students until the deadline ends. A link has been provided by the university for submission for the sessions of July 2021 (Annual Program) and January 2021 (Semester based Program).
IGNOU Re-Admission deadline has been extended
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started to publish assignments for July 2021 and January 2021 sessions. The last date for the submission of the IGNOU assignment for the January 2021 session (Annual programs) is September 30, 2021. The students can check the status of their 2021 GNOU assignment by visiting the official website of the university i.e. ignou.ac.in. Links for the IGNOU project, final dissertation, fieldwork journals, and internship reports have also been provided by the University and will be available till July 31. The IGNOU assignment status will be open only to the students, who have submitted their assignments/ projects for checking. Only the Students who achieve passing marks in the IGNOU assignment, as well as the term-end examination, will be considered eligible for receiving their degree from Indira Gandhi National Open University. According to the officials of the University, fresh assignments will be available online from early July 2021, for the candidates who will be writing the 2021 IGNOU December TEE and 2021 IGNOU Dec TEE.
The admission process for the January 2021 session of the University was initiated from November 15 and carried on till February 28. This article has all the details regarding IGNOU 2021 assignment status and all other information including assignment submission dates, steps to submit an assignment, assignment links, etc. Read the complete article to know all the details.
IGNOU Assignment Dates 2021-22:
- Assignment Status 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Assignments – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Procedure to check the status of IGNOU Assignment 2021
- Procedure to check the status of IGNOU Assignment 2021 – Video Tutorial
- What if the Assignment status for IGNOU Assignment 2021 Shows ‘Not found’?
- Procedure to download IGNOU Assignment 2021.
- Steps to submit IGNOU Assignment 2021
- Assignment Status 2021 (IGNOU) – Important Points
Assignment Status 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
It is highly advisable for the students to be aware of the important dates that are related to IGNOU assignment and project work before they go through the steps to check the status of the assignment. It is essential for the students to make a serious note of these dates because all the related coursework will have to be submitted within the respective deadlines.
Assignments – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
|Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree/ PG Diploma/ Diploma Certificate/ PG Certificate/ Foundation||Download here|
|BDP/ BA||Download here|
Read more : https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/admissionstatusnew.asp
Read more : https://www.ignouassignmentwala.in/ignou-assignment-2021-22/
Procedure to check the status of IGNOU Assignment 2021
The procedure to check IGNOU assignment Status has been listed in the Steps below. Candidates can follow the given instructions to check the status of their assignment:-
Steps to Check the Status of IGNOU Assignment 2021
- Step 1: Open the official link for admission in IGNOU (admission.ignou.ac.in)
- Step 2: Fill in your enrollment number and select the program code
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Submit” icon.
- Step 4: The browser will open a new window which will show the assignment status of the candidate.
- Step 5: Candidate will be able to take a printout of the status of the assignment for references in the future.
Procedure to check the status of IGNOU Assignment 2021 – Video Tutorial
Details that will be mentioned on the Assignment Status of IGNOU 2021
The following details will be mentioned on the status of the IGNOU assignment 2021 for the candidates. It is highly advised for the candidates to check these details carefully and get in touch with the university if they find any discrepancies.
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the Program
- Code of the courses
- Status of the Assignments
- Date of submission of assignments
What if the Assignment Status for the IGNOU Assignment 2021 Shows ‘Not found’?
It generally takes some time for the University to process and update the status of IGNOU assignments. The status of the assignments will be updated anytime between 20 to 25 days after the candidates have submitted their assignments. Usually, the score of the assignment is updated a few days before the announcement of the TEE results. However, it is advised for the candidates to get in touch with the regional center if the status or score of the assignment has not been updated for a long time. In addition, the candidates should not forget to get a receipt signed by the HOD after they submit their assignments. The candidates also get required to get the photocopies of their assignments and get them attested by the study center. If these steps are fulfilled, it will be ensured that the candidates have the necessary evidence in case of discrepancies, to support their claims that their assignments have indeed been submitted by them.
Procedure to download IGNOU Assignment 2021
- Visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Select the “Student Zone” option, under the ‘Student Support’ dropdown.
- Open the “Assignments” link.
- The screen will show the list of all the assignments with respect to all the programs.
- Choose the program with the appropriate academic year/ session for which you want to download the assignments and click on it.
- The screen will show the pdf file of the assignment that was chosen.
- The pdf file of the IGNOU assignment can be downloaded from there.
Steps to Submit the IGNOU Assignment 2021
It is a must for the students to submit their IGNOU assignments before the beginning of the term-end examination. The steps to submit the assignment have been listed below and if the candidates follow these steps it will ensure that they have fulfilled all the formalities from their own side. They can have a quick view of how to submit the assignments so that they do not face any issues with their assignment status of IGNOU 2021.
- Open the following official link (webservices.ignou.ac.in)
- The assignments can be obtained by the students in the pdf format and they can download files for their applied program.
- The assignments will also be available to them through the couriers sent to them by the university through speed post/registered courier and so on.
- The regional study centers will also be availed with the IGNOU assignments and the students will be able to get them from there.
- The dates for submission of the assignments will be mentioned in the booklets for the candidates.
- The candidates are required to prepare the assignments accordingly and make sure to not miss writing their enrolment number, name, address, and study center at the start of their assignments.
- The candidates will have to submit the assignments at their respective study centers after they have completed them. Therefore, it is of utter importance for the candidates to find out the location of their regional study centers.
- The candidates should not forget to get their slips signed by the HOD after they submit the assignments. They will be required to write the name of the IGNOU courses for which the assignment has been submitted, enrolment number, and date of submission on the slip. This slip should be retained by the candidates for reference purposes in the future.
- The candidates will be required to get the photocopies of their assignments which should be attested by the study center.
Assignment Status 2021 (IGNOU) – Important Points
- The last date for the submission of the IGNOU assignment for July 2019 TEE and January 2021 TEE sessions is July 31 and September 30 respectively.
- It is mandatory for the students to submit the IGNOU 2021 assignment before the beginning of the term-end examination.
- Candidates are advised that they keep a copy of the IGNOU assignment response so that it can be used for reference purposes in the future.
- It is a must for candidates to submit their assignments according to the deadline mentioned on the assignment booklet to check the status of their IGNOU 2021 assignment.
- It takes time for the university to update the status of the assignment. Therefore, it should not be a concern of worrying for the candidates if the status of their assignment of IGNOU 2021 shows ‘not submitted’ or ‘not found’ for some time. However, if the status stays like this for a long time then candidates should reach out to the university officials of the regional center.
- The assignments are a determining part of the evaluative components, so the candidates are expected to ensure that they do not delay the assignment submissions and submit all of them within time. It will help them to have a positive assignment status for the 2021 IGNOU assignment and save them of any obstacles which they can face while obtaining their degree.
- The status of the 2021 IGNOU assignment will show ‘completed’ only if the candidate has scored the passing marks. The passing marks for the IGNOU assignments are kept to be 50%. If the status shows ‘IGNOU assignment status not completed’ then it would mean that the candidate has failed in the assignment and the candidate will have to write and submit the assignments again.
- Note: Assignments have 30% weighted in each IGNOU program so candidates can’t ignore it.