If students unsatisfied with your term end exam result marks, students can fill re-evaluation form for re-checking of the copy of your answer. This is a good facility for ignou students.
How to apply for IGNOU Re-evaluation form?
Open IGNOU official website on google.
Drag the ” Register Online ” menu and click on “re-evaluation”
Students should read all instructions and click on “I agree and proceed ”
Candidates are required to fill the details in the revaluation form with the help of enrollment no.
If students need a duplicate copy of the answer script, please fill the form within 45 days of the declaration of term eng exam results.
Students need to pay 100 rs dd in favor of ignou Delhi for a duplicate copy of the answer script.
Payment method :
Read more : Home – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Read more : IGNOU Online Reevaluation
RULES FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS
- The request for re-evaluation by the student must be made before 31st March for December TEE and 30th September for June TEE or within one month of declaration of results, whichever is later.
- Students should fill the form within 30 days of declaration of tern end exam result.
- After re-evaluation, the better of the two scores of original marks/grade and marks/grade after re-evaluation will be considered.
- The revised marks/grade after re-evaluation shall be communicated to the student on receipt of re-evaluation result and the result of re-evaluation will also made available on the IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in. The minimum time required for re-evaluation shall be 30 days from the date of receipt of application.
- Re-evaluation is permissible in TEE only and not in the Project/Dissertation Practicals/Lab courses, Workshops, Assignments & Seminar, etc.
- fill re-evaluation form and send online mode only.
To check the revaluation result of IGNOU 2020, candidates can visit the official website of IGNOU and enter their login credentials.
Note: IGNOU university closed the offline Re-evaluation form the system completely.