IGNOU MPCE 011 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24
PSYCHOPATHOLOGY (MPCE 011)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPCE-011
Assignment Code: MPCE-011/ASST/TMA/2023-24
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Explain the psychosocial and socio-cultural causes of psychopathology.
2. Describe the clinical features, causes and treatment of borderline personality disorder.
3. Describe the common substances and accompanying psychiatric symptoms. Highlight
the diagnostic features of substance induced mood disorder.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Provide the clinical picture of attention deficit and hyperactive disorder and discuss its
5. Discuss the biological and psychological factors contributing to phobic disorder.
6. Explain the types of delusional disorder.
7. Describe the diagnostic features of dependent personality disorder.
8. Discuss the causes and treatment for paranoid personality disorder.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Stages of psychosexual development
10. Approaches to the classification of psychopathology
11. Asperger syndrome
12. Oppositional defiant disorder
13. Classification of bipolar disorder
14. Parkinson’s disease
15. Characteristics of schizophrenia
16. Treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder
17. Body dysmorphic disorder
18. Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)