IGNOU is a vast university. The evaluation system followed by university, is different from other universities IGNOU is multiple evaluation evaluation system.
- IGNOU provide self assessment excercise within every unit of education material.
- continuously Evaluation mainly through assignments which are tutor marked, practical assignments and semonar/workshps/contact programmes etc.
- term end Exam
The checking procedure is depend upon various instructional activities. student have to write hand written assignments compulsory before giving Term End Exam. students have to submit their TMA to the co ordinator of own study center. Term End Exam will conduct by IGNOU in all over country and abroad for both session.
IGNOU GRADE SYSTEM
For UG & PG programmes the numerical marking system is applicable. the marks secured in assignments , Tee exam are later convert in grade card by five points grading scale.
IGNOU use 10 points grading system for evaluating for ug course
Read more : IGNOU Admission Announcement – Admission Announcement
Read more : Home – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Term End examination & payment of examination fees
The University conduct Term End Exam twice a year. Students should follow rules given below :
- Registration for the courses is valid and not time barred.
- Required numbers of assignments in the courses have been submitted by due date wherever applicable.
- minimum time to purse these course as per the provision of programme has been completed
- exam fess will be paid already or appearing subject.
Term End Exam
The examination fee will be paid online at the time of submission of online examination form through debit card, credit card or net banking. The portal for examination forms is open from March 1 for June Term-end Examination and September 1 for December Term-end Examination. . students should fill exam fees according 150 rs per subject before entering exam. the application form of exam will accepted only as per the schedule given below.
IGNOU Exam fees and mode of payment
Mode of Payment
Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking (Only through HDFC or IDBI Bank)
Rs. 200 (per theory course)
Rs. 200 (per practical course)