IGNOU has made a centralized web portal for online submission of Project work, Dissertation, Field Work Journals and Internship Reports. IGNOU provided a online link for uploading reports and dissertation .Indira Gandhi National Open University, or IGNOU, has activated the online project submission link on its official website.
Guidelines to Submit Project Report and dissertation Online
- The learners are expected to prepare the Project Report based on the approved Project proposal wherever applicable as per the project guidelines. The Project guidelines will be the same as contained in project guidelines booklet sent with SLM.
- IGNOU Students should ensure that while submitting the final project through Online Mode, the Proposal Proforma is duly approved in original, along with “Synopsis” and Bio-data of the project guide and originality certificate is duly signed by both the Student and the Project Guide with date to be incorporated (wherever applicable).
- The learners may ensure that while uploading digital copy of project through online mode, scanned pages are clear and not blurred, sequence is correct, pages are well lighted and not dim; orientation of pages is same – should not change between portrait and landscape;
- The learners are required to obtain digitally approval in prescribed proforma of the Guide/Supervisor through e-mail before submitting the project through online.
For seeking the approval of Synopsis, the project proposal can be forwarded to the concerned Regional Centre at www.ignou.ac.in > Regional Network > Regional Centre’s (E-mail ID of all RC’s are available at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/regional/website)
to the concerned School at www.ignou.ac.in > about IGNOU > School of Studies (E-mail ID of all Faculties are available at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school).
5 The Modalities/feasibility in respect of Field Work Journal for consideration of collection of primary data, exploration and analysis of secondary research data in lieu of field work journal may be suggested / prepared by the SOSW. A separate guideline to the learner is to be issued from the concerned School (SOSW) to facilitate the learner of SOSW for submitting the Field Work Journal through online. The learner may also contact to the Programme Coordinator (SOSW) for further information in this regard, (E-mail ID as mentioned at Point-3 above).
6 . The learners may ensure that the Original Project Report is to be scanned in a single pdf format file for one Subject/Course, so as to enable the Regional Centre / Student Evaluation Division to download the same in a single pdf format file for further action.
The first page of the pdf file must carry the correct particulars of the learner as given below:
- Title of the Project Report / Dissertation / Internship / Field Work
- Name of the Learner
- Programme Code
- Enrolment Number
- Regional Centre Code
- Course Code(s)/of attached project
- Mobile No. & E-mail ID
In case the project report is not found in order, it shall be returned to the student for resubmission after correction/completion.
7. The viva-voce of the project report will be conducted under certain guidelines by the concerned Faculties under Regional Centre. The students are advised to contact to the Regional Centre concerned at (E-mail ID as mentioned at Point-3 above).
8.In case of any query with regard to submitted Project/Dissertation/Field Work Journal/Internship report, the students are advised to write to the respective Regional Centre’s Email ID/SED (Project Section) Email ID.
Read more : Home – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Read more : IGNOU – The People’s University
How to submit IGNOU Project Report, Dissertation, Field Work Journals, Internship Reports Online ?
STEP-1 Visit the official website of IGNOU project
STEP-2 students can check all guideline and rules .
STEP-3 bottom of the guideline page see . Do you want to continue ?
STEP-4 Click on “Proceed to upload project / Dissertation / Field work Journal / Internship Report
STEP-5 now , fill all details such as enrollment no, programme and others.
STEP-6 click on submit button.
STEP-7 Upload your Project Report