PGDRD SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2021-22
hello ignou learners, Do you need pgdrd solved assignment 2021-22? here we will provide ignou solved assignment of new session 2021-22. we will provide also the pgdrd project work with approval surety in Delhi. If you need please email us or Whatsapp us for ignou dplad solution of 2021-22 session.
Read more: Assignments (ignou.ac.in)
pgdrd is a post-graduation diploma in rural development. pgdrd is a program offered by ignou university. The Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) provides a comprehensive knowledge of socio-economic factors affecting the transformation of rural society. The contents are designed so as to impart an integrated understanding to the learners about the crucial dimensions of rural development.
It aims at enabling the learners to acquire skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring, and evaluation of rural development projects and programs. The program also introduces the learner to the basic aspects of research and project work. It aims at providing an integrated perception of rural development encompassing various aspects of rural life. It introduces learners to the basic aspects of rural development. It facilitates learners in acquiring skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring, and evaluation of rural development projects and programs.
Full name of diploma. post-graduation diploma in rural development
minimum timing. 1
maximum timing 4
Eligibility criteria graduation
Age bar no
Full program fees. 2000
Study Medium. hindi and English medium only.
TOPICS OF PGDRD PROJECT
- A Study Of Impact Of Integrated Child Development Services On The Physical And Social Development Of Children In Jammu
- Role of self-help grouping rural development in Krishna Giri district.
- A study on the topic of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and the impact it has created on the livelihoods of the rural people.
- The role played by the rural banks in the empowerment of farmers.
- A study of non-governmental activities in rural India
- A study of the strategies for green revolution
- An analysis of the impact of Panchayati Raj Institutions
- A study of the problems of NGOs working in rural sector
- A study of the political management by rural women
- A study of the functioning of Panchayati Raj Institutions
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org