IGNOU MME 04 ENGLISH SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2021-22
Title Name MME 04 English Solved Assignment 2022-23
Service Type Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)
Course Bachelor’s Degree Programme Under CBCS
Language ENGLISH MEDIUM
Assignment Code MME 04/TMA/2022-23
Submission Date For the students enrolled in July 2021- 30th April 2022
For the students enrolled in January 2022- 31st October 2022
Read more www.ignou.ac.in
Read more: Solved Assignments Archives – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Read the section on Assignments in the Program Guide that IGNOU sent to you after your enrollment. A weightage of 30 per cent, as you are aware, has been prescribed for continuous evaluation, which will consist of tutor-marked assignments for this course. The assignment is in this booklet, and it consists of two parts, Part A and B. The total marks for all the parts is 100, of which 35% is required to pass it.
The important thing candidates should know is that in order to participate in IGNOU MME 04 Term End Examination (TEE), it is necessary to submit IGNOU assignments at the regional center of IGNOU. Without the assignment, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination. So, for this students have to first download their assignment, complete them and then submit it to the regional center of IGNOU.
Candidates can solve their respective tasks of IGNOU MME 04 by using the books or study material provided by IGNOU. These study material/books are useful not only for assignments but also for their respective term end exam preparation.
Write short notes on the following: (1010=100)
2. Psycho-social perspectives of graceful ageing
3. Specific issues in health education for older people
4. Planning for retired life
5. Risk factors in elderly for pathogenesis of disease
6. Biological changes in cardiovascular system with aging
7. Insurance schemes for the elderly
8. Role of naturopathy and yoga in geriatrics
9. Major reasons for demographic transition and its impact.
10. Pharmaco Kinetics and Pharmaco Dynamics. Give reasons for altered drug response in
contact us : [email protected]