IGNOU DPLAD SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2021-22
hello ignou learners, Do you need ignou Dplad solved assignment 2021-22? here we will provide ignou solved assignment 2021-22. we will provide also ignou dplad project work with approval surety in Delhi. If you need please email us or Whatsapp us for ignou dplad solution of 2021-22 session.
an abbreviation for Diploma in Panchayati Level Administration and Development is a course that provides a student the necessary knowledge, skill, and talent that is mandatory for strengthening local democracy and the procedure that follows decentralized planning. The Panchayat Raj system has prevailed in our country for the longest time. But it was after a very long argumentative petition that the Constitutional (73rd Amendment) Act, 1992 stated the job of rejuvenating the Panchayat Raj System in India and this diploma course in Panchayati Level Administration and Development, is required by a student to compile a project which should consist of a collection of survey and data.
This course helps the students to work in a cooperative and coordinated fashion with the elected representatives. The maximum tenure stands four years and the minimum stands to one year for the GPLAD course.
SAMPLE IGNOU DPLAD PROJECT TOPICS
- Human Rights Violation for Women.
- The empowerment of women in the Panchayati Raj Institution.
- The status upheld by the schedule tribe women in society.
- The study and raising awareness to the rural people about microfinance facilities.
- A deep study on the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act on the empowerment of women.
- The status and position of Dalit women in society.
- A study on the topic of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and the impact it has created on the livelihoods of the rural people.
- The role played by communication for the development of women living in rural lands.
- The role played by the rural banks in the empowerment of farmers.
- The role played for educating and empowering women both rural and urban by the Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s).
- The Role of Panchayats in addressing IHIV/AIDS – A case study of a district.
- The Role of Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) tow~ds Rural Health Services: A case
study of a District.
- Socio-Political Empowerment of Scheduled Caste through Panchayat Raj.
- A study of the role and impact of Television on Panchayati Raj.
- A study of the social status of rural women under Panchayat Raj in a block.
- A study .of role performance of elected members of a Gram Panchayat.
- A study of socio-economic background and role performance of Zilla Parishad
- A study on the innovative use of information technology in disseminating information
under Panchayati Raj.
Contact us: [email protected]