This has reference to the Notification No. IG / SRD / 2020 dated 06 October 2020
regarding withdrawal of provision of re-admission and fixing of maximum duration of
programmes by the University. In order to facilitate the completion of their degrees, a
last chance is being given to all such eligible students of MBA and MBA (Banking &
Finance) programmes whose maximum duration of registration is coming to an end in
TEE June 2021. These students have to take re-admission through Form-3, in order to
enable them to complete their remaining / left over courses whose maximum
registration validity will be up to TEE June 2021. Furthermore, to facilitate such students
enrolled in these Programmes the following has been decided:
1. The scheme will be available to all such students whose registration validity is
coming to an end in TEE June 2021.
2. All the courses that are presently offered separately in January and July cycles
will be made available to these students for registration / re-registration, as it will
be their last semester / chance to complete their remaining courses and their
degree. This will be a one time measure only for the January 2021 session.
3. Students seeking re-admission through Form – 3, need to apply at their
respective Regional Centre only.
4. All such students whose maximum programme validity is coming to an end in
June 2021, if they want to re-register for more than 5 courses or for courses
which are not offered for registration during the January 2021 cycle, have to do
so in the offline mode, through the RC only. For such students, normal reregistration up to 5 courses can be done online through the SAMARTH Portal.
5. Students who are completing their validity period in the January 2021 cycle /
session (TEE June 2021) will be provided with an opportunity for registering up to
maximum 10 courses in this admission cycle, instead of 5 courses as was the
practice so far
6. There will not be any academic counseling sessions for those courses which
are originally slated to be offered in the July cycle, but are being offered to these
students in this session (January 2021) as a one time measure.
7. Students may download assignments from the University’s website for
completing their assignment. All the assignments will be made available on the
University’s website by SOMS for these students.
8. These students will be allowed to apply for five more courses for appearing in
the term end examination June 2021. These five courses will be over and above
the maximum number of courses which are normally permitted for applying and
appearing in the term end examinations.
This is being issued with the approval of the competent authority.