IGNOU- ADMISSIONS JULY 2020-21 session I eligibility criteria I processs
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by a 1985 parliamentary law, has consistently sought to build an inclusive knowledge-based society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the gross enrollment rate (GER) by offering high quality education in open and distance learning (ODL) mode.
The university began in 1987 with two academic programs, namely a management degree and distance education, with 4,528 students.
Today, it serves the educational endeavors of more than 2.7 million students in India and other countries through a network of 21 Study Schools and 67 regional centers, some 2667 student support centers. The university offers approximately 228 certificates, diplomas, degrees, and doctoral programs, with nearly 283 faculty and 256 academic staff at the center and regional centers, and approximately 33,212 academic advisors from traditional higher education institutions, professional organizations, and industry. others.
The purpose of the university:
Ensuring access to higher education for all segments of society;
It can offer quality, innovative, and needs-based programs at a variety of levels, for all they need;
Reach out to the disadvantaged by offering programs in all parts of the country at affordable costs; and
Promote and coordinate the quality of education in the country through open and distance learning.
Achieving the dual goal of extending access to all sections of society and providing continuing vocational education and training in all sectors of the economy.
• IGNOU july 2020-21 application process
The National Open University has submitted the application form for admission to UG, PG, diplomas and diplomas for the congress in July 2020. The university had previously announced admission to 13 online programs and 45 courses on the Swayam website. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University, ignou.ac.in. Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements of these courses.
Applicants need to fill out an online application form on the official website. First, candidates must register by providing information, mobile phone numbers and e-mail numbers. After registering online, candidates will receive a registration certificate and password and will have to pay a course fee along with an application fee and then send an application form for further processing. Candidates who have filled in the application form correctly and are eligible will be notified of the consultation period.
Applicants need to go through the following steps to apply to IGNOU:
- Visit the IGNOU official website
- Click on the ‘Register Online’ link
- Fill out the application form and upload the relevant documents
- Pay entrance fee in network mode
- Print the recognition document created after application
- Save and print your future application form
- List of required documents:
- Passport size photograph
- Identity card
- Academic certificate
- Birth certificate or proof of birth document
- Certificate of experience, if applicable
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE FORM
- This application is best viewed using current versions of Firefox, Chrome at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher. This application will not work in Internet Explorer Ver 11 and higher.
- For the first time, click the available program tab on the main page of the online admission system and select the desired program and read the program details carefully, including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
The fee for all programs was revised from Rs. 1800 / – the Rs. 2000 / – per course.
- Read the University Rules carefully.
- Click the “REGISTER” button that appears in the applicant’s login area and fill in the required registration details.
Remember, while choosing UserName, it must be between 8 and 16 characters long.
While choosing the password, it must be alphanumeric and between 8 and 16 characters long.
After completing the required information, click the “SEND” button.
Your username will be sent to you instantly via email and SMS.
Remember your username and password for later authentication.
- If you have already registered, ie you are an existing user, click on the “LOGIN” button.
- Before continuing to complete the online form, the applicant must have the following: –
Scanned photo (less than 100 KB)
Scanned signature (less than 100 KB)
Scanned copy of the age sample
Scanned copy of the relevant educational qualification (less than 100 KB)
Scanned copy of the certificate of experience (if any) (less than 100 KB)
Scanned copy of the category certificate, if SC / ST / OBC (less than 100 KB)
Scanned copy of GLP certificate, if below the poverty line (less than 100 KB)
- The fee may be paid by the following methods:
Credit card (Master / Visa)
Debit card (Master / Visa / Rupay)
ATM Card (PNB)
Admission start date: June 01, 2020.
Admission deadline: July 31, 2020
Online course start date: 01 July 2020
To fill out the form, click here: For ignou admission official website click here