IGNOU offers a wide variety of Distance and online UG and PG courses under various different specialization for 10+2 and graduation pass students. Admission to the IGNOU courses usually commences in the month of February and the selection of eligible candidates is done based on their 10+2 and graduation examination marks. Apart from the Bachelor’s degree, the college also provides several Diploma courses for Undergraduate students. Student can take ignou admission form fill online easily.
Guidelines for Filling Application Form Online
Being a student of IGNOU, every student should fill IGNOU admission form online. We are going to share step by step process of admission procedure to be followed in IGNOU.
• students have to start by connecting through this link to proceed with the admission.
• To start the process, it is essential to have a user id and password, and for this, you need to create an account.
• The link named as Register Online will be there, click on it.
• Here you have to create a user name as well as a password. Also, don’t miss, the user name along with the password will reach you through SMS on the number you have provided.
• Now, you have to login again using the details to fill the form of admission.
• Check the program for which you are applying and then click on it.
• While filling the admission form of IGNOU, keep your focus on mentioning each and every detail with utmost consciousness to avoid any errors or delay.
• On the section of photograph and signature upload, the same in this format 100KB in size and JPG. Make sure the given specifications are met or else the upload process will get hindered.
• The declaration form will be seen on the screen, click on the checkbox after reading the details.
• It is the stage where you will get an extra chance to re-validate the data or details entered on the admission form. Hopefully, if you have made any mistakes, it is the best time to rectify them.
• Take the help of the online payment mode and carry on with the fee submission. The common ones are net banking, debit/credit card, etc.
• The payment of the fees will be considered successful, once you have received the SMS in your phone number. So, don’t be in a hurry and wait for it.
• you will see a tab with Preview written on it; click on verify the form once again.
• It is recommended to take the hard copies of the submitted admission form because you will need them. Also, download and save the form on your computer for future use.
Read more: Home – IGNOU Assignment Wala
Read more: Indira Gandhi National Open University (samarth.edu.in)
- passport size photo
- identity card
- birth certificate
- caste certificate
- academic certificate
Registration fee, Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fee
A non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs. 200/- (unless specified otherwise) shall be charged along with the programme fee of first semester/year at the time of admission.
If a student applies for cancellation of admission and refund of fee, the refund request will be considered as per the University policy as under:
- Before the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.200/-
- Within 15 days from the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.500/-
- Within 30 days from the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.1,000/-.
- After 30 days from the closure of the last date-No refund will be allowed.
Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
Warning : In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.
Note : ignou assignment wala is not an official site of IGNOU
IGNOU Admission July 2021 Last Date, Procedure | IGNOUHelp.in