IGNOU MBA ADMISSION INFORMATION (JAN 2021)
Registration for the IGNOU Distance MBA ( 2021) program takes place twice a year in November and May. IGNOU, also known as Indira Gandhi National Open University, is a central university located in Maidan Garhi, NEW DELHI, India. After the 1985 approval by the Indian Parliament of the Indian Parliament, the National Parliament of India It was established in 1985 with a budget of 205 and a budget of 20 million. IGN Produced by the Central Government of India, it is the largest university in the world with an active enrolment of over 4 million students. Starting its operation in 1987, the School of Management Studies today offers a wide range of courses. The School follows a system of course-wise registration in its Management Programme
IGNOU provides a distance learning course for MBA with all the courses which enable students to a wider horizon.
|School of Management Studies IGNOU
|School of Management Studies started its activity in 1987 with the launch of the Diploma in Management. This is one of the largest management schools in the world with the aim of imparting flexible management education resulting in reaching the unreached. The school also has an international presence and offers management programs in various countries of Africa and western Asia. The programs offered by the school are designed in a modular structure in order to give the student the maximum flexibility and multiple exit points.|
Merits of MBA (2021) Distance learning course by ignou
- 1) Flexible system. Distance learning or distance learning is a flexible education system that is not constrained by time and space constraints.
- 2) Progress at your own pace
- 3) Self-learning
- 4) Skills development
- 5) Useful for remote areas
Admission to the management program (MBA) will take place on the basis of the score obtained in OPENMAT, conducted throughout India twice a year as per program .The result of the OPENMAT exam will be displayed on the university website www.ignou.ac.in and NTA the website and the results paper would be sent to all candidates who appeared in the OPENMAT exam. It will indicate whether or not the candidate has qualified for admission based on the limit score as decided by the University. After qualifying for OPENMAT, a student must apply for admission to the REQUEST FORM specified (Form 2) and provided in the Prospectus with the required documents as per the regional director concerned.
Programs offered by IGNOU (PREFFERED IN MBA)
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
About Master of Business Administration (MBA)2021 by IGNOU
: 2 Years
: 5 Years
: Rs. 37,800
The MBA Programme consists of 21 courses in all.
The fees for each course is Rs. 1800/-
(total fees is 21X1800 = Rs. 37800).
The cost of the course of 1800 / – per course can be paid through a bank draft obtained from any of the envisaged programs
banks in favor of IGNOU and should be payable in the city where your Regional Center is located (both in
the time of admission and re-registration). Write your name, registration number and address on the
back of the bank project to ensure proper credit to the commission account.
Once paid, the commission is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against anyone else
program of this university.
: No bar
- THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Any graduate (including licensed accounting / cost accounting / corporate secretary) with 50% of the marks for the general category / 45% for the reserved category according to the rules of the government of India.
- The student must ensure that their CGPA meets the percentage eligibility requirement.
- Authorization of the IGNOU OPENMAT entrance test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
- No age bar
· These courses comprise of :
- Management Functions and Behavior
- Management of Human Resources
- Economic And Social Environment
- Accounting And Finance For Managers
- Management Of Machines And Materials
- Marketing For Managers
- Information Systems For Managers
- Quantitative Analysis For Managerial Applications
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Compulsory Courses
- Organizational Design, Development And Change
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Elective course (courses to choose from)
- Management of Public Enterprises
- Management of New and Small
- Enterprises Technology Management
- Total Quality Management
- International Business Management
- Project Course equivalent to 2 courses
- All programs are available in English.
- The candidate must meet the above eligibility requirements by the submission deadline
application form for the management program.
IGNOU follows a modular approach in offering its program viz. if a student takes entry into the MBA and for some reason or another cannot complete all the programs s / he is given with an exit point. If he completes five (5) courses in a particular specialization along with one (1) compulsory basic course / he will be given a Postgraduate Diploma in that specialization
The MBA distance course can be completed within the minimum duration of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years. The duration of the course is quite student friendly, but it is always advisable to apply for the minimum time course. This will help the student to stay focused and also students get their degree with the least delay.
ENTRANCE TEST (OPENMAT XLVI and XLVII) Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year.
Candidates must apply for IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI “Online” ONLY by accessing the website https: //ntaignou.nic.in, www.ignou.ac.in. The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, anyhow. A candidate must submit only one application for the program. More than one application i.e. multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be summarily rejected. To appear in IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI, candidates must apply online according to the procedure detailed below. Before filling in and submitting the online form, applicants must download the information Bulletin, e-leaflet and read them carefully. Applicants must follow the instructions strictly as indicated in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Application forms that do not comply with the instructions are responsible to reject.
To be admitted to the entrance exam (OPENMAT) a student must complete the APPLICATION FOR OPENMAT QUESTION application which must be completed online only.
The weblink for filling out the link is https://ntaignou.nic.in or you can enter www.ignou.ac.in which redirects you to the NTA website.
About IGNOU MBA 2021 – OPENMAT XLVII
OPENMAT is an entrance exam under the auspices of the National Testing Agency (NTA) to offer student admission to MBA courses at IGNOU. The test is performed for 3 hours. There are a total of 200 MCQ without negative markings. There are basically 4 exams in OPENMAT, namely general awareness, quantitative skills, English and reasoning.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Form Price
General / OBC : 800 INR
SC / ST / EWS : 600 INR
Kindly check the instructions for filling up the OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST.
How to Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Registration:
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- A valid email
- An active phone number
- Certified certificates
- Scanned documents (photo -and signature; 10-200kb size)
- ID card
- Credit / debit card for payment of the application fee
Keeping the documents mentioned above will simplify the application process. For example, keeping your academic certificates / marker ready will help you enter details quickly.
Candidates can check below step by step procedure to complete the application of IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application
Step 1: Register
Candidates must pre-register to enter the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form.
Candidates must fill out all required information and submit it in the form provided for the Application.
Step 2: Fill out the application form
After registration is complete, candidates must fill out an application form. In order to fill out the application form you must fill in the correct information.
In Personal content:
- Candidates must fill in four cities of their choice for the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII exam.
- Candidates must fill in the other details as requested in the application.
Step 3: Upload the captured photos
- Next, the contestants had to pull out a photo booth to take a photo of themselves across their recent photo shoot and their signature. Scanned images must be as approved, or else they are not accepted.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the original pass on the application. On the day of the review, candidates must make a copy of the original copy on the list.
- Candidates must submit all signatures in the handwritten box in the appropriate box provided in the online application.
Step 4: Payment
Candidates must pay the application form online only. The payment method is:
/ Credit / Debit Card, or
Bank Net Banking
Step 5: Print from the approval page
After the payment is completed, a confirmation page is created. Candidates must provide a copy of their proof of their application form to be submitted.
The Entrance Test will be held on the following dates:
Candidates who have qualified for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test (OPENMAT) will be eligible to seek admission into Management Programme in any of the following two semesters.
|Date of entrance test||last date of submission of the OPENMAT entrance test application form online||Validity of OPENMAT score and eligible to seek admission in||Last date for Test submission of application form for Entrance test Admission Application form at the concerned Online Regional Centre along with Result Card, Identity proof, and other relevant documents
|25.06.2020(suppose)||1st Sem. 2020 (January 2020)
2nd Sem. 2020 (July 2020)
|To be notified by the Student Registration Division (SRD)|
|(OPENMAT-XLVII)||To be notified by Student Evaluation
|1st Sem. 2020 (July 2020)
2nd Sem. 2021 (January 2021)
|To be notified by the Student Registration Division (SRD)
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 application form modification
The NTA will allow candidates to modify their application (even after it has been submitted). For this purpose there is an “Application Modification Window”. The candidate can make acceptable changes to his/her application while the window is open. Follow these Steps to Fix Application Form Error –
- Visit the official IGNOU exam website (ignouexams.nta.ac.in).
- Enter your credentials and sign in.
- Find and click the Remove Image Mismatch link.
- Make changes as needed.
- Submit the application form so that you can use/reference its printout.