Course Code : MS-95
Course Title : Research Methodology for Management Decisions
Assignment Code : MS-95/TMA /SEM-I/2020
Coverage : All Block
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study center on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. Analysis of covariance is a combination of the two techniques- analysis of variance and regression.” Discuss the statement in the light of concept of Analysis of covariance.
2. “The collection of primary data for business research is of paramount importance to assist management in making decisions.” Do you agree? Comment on the statement. Also, explain various methods of collecting primary data in brief.
3. “Presentation skills include the ability to mix in the right proportion various elements.” What are these elements? Explain them in brief.
4. The production manager in a large undertaking randomly paid 10 visits to the work site in a month. The number of workers who reported late for duty were found to be 2,4,5,1,6,3,2,1,7 and 8 respectively. Using the Wilcoxon signed rank test, verify the claim of production superintendent at 0.05 level of significance that on an average not more than 3 workers report late for duty.
5. Write the short note on the following:-
(a) Role of Research in Marketing & Banking
(b) The Q-Sort Technique
(c) Discriminant Analysis
(e)Categories of Repor